Saturday 11 October 2014

Exited Entertainment & Celebrity News ~ Mrs MrsKesha Cassandra Pitt Launches Fashion & More Luxury

Exited Entertainment & Celebrity News ~ Mrs MrsKesha Cassandra Pitt Launches Fashion & More
Luxury end life, endless fashion reviews and fashion house cutting floor starts to newly experienced textiles and accessories like you have never seen before wait ~ this the world of you born me so I move on at warp speed embarks upon life OUTSIDE AND removed from all of Hollywood evil.

Look out for updates as within weeks a homeless sign alone aids my plight to leave the south pacific forever. I will never return to these parts of the world after 3 years but I so looking forward to life in Europe and far away from fake Hollywood couplings especially. 

Book tours
Magazine Tres ended forever and plagiarized... I turn to Tate Publishing Inc, Masterpiece and Provocateur elle.... all solo ventures minus a team so only be in touch with me. ths

No comments:

Post a Comment