Saturday 11 October 2014

Plight for Justice ~ my plight against Hollywood & racism of America

Plight for Justice ~
my plight against Hollywood & racism of America

I AM CASSANDRA aka Kesha Cassandra Rona



I am outside and staying outside for life... read and follow my plight forever outside and moving on....   far and away from HOLLYWOOD, FAKE COUPLING AND EVIL ARABS FROM THE PAST here the only official website Plight for Justice ~ my plight against Hollywood & racism of America

http://kaceycanepitt.wix.com/homelessdonateplease#!plightforjustice/c1a0a


CAREER SABOTAGE AND ARRA FUNDS STOLEN
BUT REMAIN OUTSIDE AND STAYING FREE OF HOLLYWOOD FOREVER!


My Diamond Life Diary~ Diamond Luxury Ended Sep. 11, 2014. Like life even love, passion diamonds forever move on. Heir to the Mary Queen of Scots throne & fortune ~ Born princess by birth right Her name Cassandra (Mrs. Kesha Cassandra). Blenheim Palace home, reigning over England from Monaco. London Met Police against this heiress responsible for stolen fortune and career sabotage with BWR, Hollywood, Yahoo and Gather.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment